Toothpaste has always been associated with cleaning of teeth and for oral hygiene purposes but what if it could do more than just keeping your teeth clean? Our grandparents and elders have been using toothpaste as a skin care product, yes that’s right. They’ve used it extensively on pimples and acne successfully and swear by it too.
There are many other things this amazing paste could do that you may not know of. Here are some daily hacks that would make your life much simpler.
- At some point in time, we’ve all had to deal with kids drawing on walls, shocking as it may sound its actually easy to get rid of those stains now. All you need to do is simply rub some toothpaste on the stains and rub with a bit of pressure and voila.
- Did you know that toothpaste is a good nail polish remover? If ever you find yourself scouring through your belongings in search of nail polish remover and fail to do so, you’d know what to use. All you need to do is mix a bit of toothpaste with water and lemon juice and apply on the chipping paint and it should come off in no time.
- Instead of searching for different ways to clean your wash basin, you could try applying a dab of toothpaste to rub off all the soap scum and dirt. It also wards off odours too.
- Another great use of toothpaste is to remove coffee rings on tabletops and mugs. You can clean up those unwanted stains with a little toothpaste and water.
- If that expensive rug or carpet has been stained by some wine or coffee, the first thing to do is not to fret then calmly apply some of the magic paste on it and rub with a sponge and consider the stains gone.
- Some electronic technicians use toothpaste to remove mild scratches from phone displays, especially if it’s made from glass.
- Toothpaste does wonders on ink-stained shirts, just rub some toothpaste on the stain and wash it off. That’s it.
Do try out some of these amazing uses of toothpaste it may prove to be a lifesaver.
Subscribe today to get exclusive content across the globe and exciting offers from our sponsors.