This easy to make vegan recipe doesn’t require any milk nor eggs, making it the perfect dessert
Mangoes are considered ambrosia, especially during the warm season. It not only helps you cool down a tad when liquidated but also keeps you away from those extra calories, which come in the form of snacks. The best thing about mangoes is, however, that they could be enjoyed in many ways – ice cream, chutney, pickle and even jam etc.
Today though we are going to share a recipe where you could make your very own Mango Sorbet. The Sorbet is actually a frozen dessert but it’s nothing like a scoop of ice cream, it’s actually more dense and carries an intensified flavour than ice cream.
So, check out below on how to make a Mango Sorbet with just two ingredients!!!
2 tbsp – Lemon juice
2 – Medium-sized mangoes (frozen and sliced)
Enjoy the taste of Mango Mousse this Summer.
- Remove the skin and slice the mangoes. Then pop them in a zip-lock bag and freeze overnight.
- Next day, put them in a grinder and grind until a thick paste is formed. Make sure there are no chunky pieces left.
- Then add 2 tbsp lemon juice to achieve that sorbet-like texture. Grind again.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass container and keep it in the deep freezer for an hour.
- About 20 minutes before serving, take a few scoops in a bowl and enjoy.
Subscribe today to get exclusive content across the globe and exciting offers from our sponsors.